Welcome to Sing for the Health of It Music Studios offering Music Lessons, Singing Lessons, Voice or Vocal
Lessons, Public Speaking/Sister of Singing, French Horn
Lessons, Referrals for Piano Lessons for Fort Collins,
Loveland, Windsor, and Northern Colorado!
- Competent, Caring, Conservatory quality musical instruction – serious in what we do, but always with a sense of joy and fun in a relaxed private studio environment;
- Lessons tailored to your needs and designed to help you grow in musicianship, meet your goals and move you to the next level in your musical adventures;
- Opportunities to perform and practice your craft throughout the year in front of family, friends and peers; and
- Musical tools to help you make music for a lifetime!
With 25+ years of experience, our unique approach to Private Music Instruction has helped students from age 6 to 80 grow in musicianship and artistry, as well as the joy of making music.
Beginning with a general skills assessment, lessons are tailored to your needs and include:
- technique (how you do something);
- repertoire (what you're performing);
- musicianship (tools of the trade); and
- artistry (how you communicate with your audience) all with your continued satisfaction and enjoyment in mind.